from panda3d.ode import OdeUtil
- class OdeUtil
- __init__(param0: OdeUtil)
- static are_connected(body1: OdeBody, body2: OdeBody) int
Returns 1 if the given bodies are connected by a joint, returns 0 otherwise.
- static are_connected_excluding(body1: OdeBody, body2: OdeBody, joint_type: int) int
Returns 1 if the given bodies are connected by a joint that does not match the given joint_type, returns 0 otherwise. This is useful for deciding whether to add contact joints between two bodies: if they are already connected by non-contact joints then it may not be appropriate to add contacts, however it is okay to add more contact between bodies that already have contacts.
- static collide(geom1: OdeGeom, geom2: OdeGeom, max_contacts: int) OdeCollisionEntry
Given two geometry objects that potentially touch (geom1 and geom2), generate contact information for them. Returns an
- static get_connecting_joint(body1: OdeBody, body2: OdeBody) OdeJoint
Returns the joint that connects the given bodies.
- static get_connecting_joint_list(body1: OdeBody, body2: OdeBody) OdeJointCollection
Returns a collection of joints connecting the specified bodies.
- static get_infinity() float
RAU we can’t access OC_infinity as constants are not exposed in python