from panda3d.core import CullTraverserData
- class CullTraverserData
This collects together the pieces of data that are accumulated for each node while walking the scene graph during the cull traversal.
Having this as a separate object simplifies the parameter list to CullTraverser::r_traverse(), as well as to other functions like PandaNode::cull_callback(). It also makes it easier to add cull parameters, and provides a place to abstract out some of the cull behavior (like view-frustum culling).
- apply_cull_planes(planes: CullPlanes, node_gbv: GeometricBoundingVolume) bool
Applies the cull planes. Returns true if the node should still be rendered, false if it should be culled.
- apply_transform(node_transform: TransformState)
Applies the indicated transform changes onto the current data.
- apply_transform_and_state(trav: CullTraverser)
Applies the transform and state from the current node onto the current data. This also evaluates billboards, etc.
- get_internal_transform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState
Returns the internal transform: the modelview transform in the GSG’s internal coordinate system.
- get_modelview_transform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState
Returns the modelview transform: the relative transform from the camera to the model.
- get_net_transform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState
Returns the net transform: the relative transform from root of the scene graph to the current node.
- is_in_view(camera_mask: DrawMask) int
Returns intersection flags if the current node may be within the view frustum, 0 otherwise.
Returns true if this particular node is hidden, even though we might be traversing past this node to find a child node that has had show_through() called for it. If this returns true, the node should not be rendered.
- property node_path NodePath
Constructs and returns an actual
NodePaththat represents the same path we have just traversed.