from panda3d.egg import EggFilenameNode
- class EggFilenameNode
This is an egg node that contains a filename. It references a physical file relative to the directory the egg file was loaded in. It is a base class for
- assign(copy: EggFilenameNode) EggFilenameNode
- static get_class_type() panda3d.core.TypeHandle
- get_filename() panda3d.core.Filename
Returns a nonmodifiable reference to the filename.
- get_fullpath() panda3d.core.Filename
Returns the full pathname to the file, if it is known; otherwise, returns the same thing as
This function simply returns whatever was set by the last call to
set_fullpath(). This string is not written to the egg file; its main purpose is to record the full path to a filename (for instance, a texture filename) if it is known, for egg structures that are generated in-memory and then immediately converted to a scene graph.
- set_filename(filename: panda3d.core.Filename)
- set_fullpath(fullpath: panda3d.core.Filename)
Records the full pathname to the file, for the benefit of