from panda3d.core import MaterialCollection
- class MaterialCollection¶
- __getitem__(index: int) Material ¶
Returns the nth Material in the collection. This is the same as
getMaterial(), but it may be a more convenient way to access it.
- __init__(copy: MaterialCollection)
- addMaterialsFrom(other: MaterialCollection)¶
Adds all the Materials indicated in the other collection to this material. The other materials are simply appended to the end of the materials in this list; duplicates are not automatically removed.
Removes all Materials from the collection.
- findMaterial(name: str) Material ¶
Returns the material in the collection with the indicated name, if any, or NULL if no material has that name.
- hasMaterial(material: Material) bool ¶
Returns true if the indicated Material appears in this collection, false otherwise.
- output(out: ostream)¶
Writes a brief one-line description of the
MaterialCollectionto the indicated output stream.
Removes any duplicate entries of the same Materials on this collection. If a Material appears multiple times, the first appearance is retained; subsequent appearances are removed.
- removeMaterial(node_material: Material) bool ¶
Removes the indicated Material from the collection. Returns true if the material was removed, false if it was not a member of the collection.
- removeMaterialsFrom(other: MaterialCollection)¶
Removes from this collection all of the Materials listed in the other collection.
- size() int ¶
Returns the number of materials in the collection. This is the same thing as