from panda3d.core import CollisionHandlerPhysical
- class CollisionHandlerPhysical¶
The abstract base class for a number of
CollisionHandlersthat have some physical effect on their moving bodies: they need to update the nodes’ positions based on the effects of the collision.
- addCollider(collider: NodePath, target: NodePath)¶
- addCollider(collider: NodePath, target: NodePath, drive_interface: DriveInterface)
- property center NodePath ¶
Specifies an arbitrary
NodePaththat the handler is always considered to be facing. It does not detect collisions with surfaces that appear to be facing away from this
NodePath. This works best when the collision surfaces in question are polygons.
Completely empties the list of colliders this handler knows about.
- getCenter() NodePath ¶
- hasCollider(collider: NodePath) bool ¶
Returns true if the handler knows about the indicated collider, false otherwise.
- hasContact() bool ¶
Did the handler make any contacts with anything on the last collision pass? Depending on how your world is setup, this can be used to tell if the handler is out of the world (i.e. out of bounds). That is the original use of this call.
- removeCollider(collider: NodePath) bool ¶
Removes the collider from the list of colliders that this handler knows about.