from panda3d.core import CullTraverserData
- class CullTraverserData¶
This collects together the pieces of data that are accumulated for each node while walking the scene graph during the cull traversal.
Having this as a separate object simplifies the parameter list to CullTraverser::r_traverse(), as well as to other functions like PandaNode::cull_callback(). It also makes it easier to add cull parameters, and provides a place to abstract out some of the cull behavior (like view-frustum culling).
- applyTransform(node_transform: TransformState)¶
Applies the indicated transform changes onto the current data.
- applyTransformAndState(trav: CullTraverser)¶
Applies the transform and state from the current node onto the current data. This also evaluates billboards, etc.
- getInternalTransform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState ¶
Returns the internal transform: the modelview transform in the GSG’s internal coordinate system.
- getModelviewTransform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState ¶
Returns the modelview transform: the relative transform from the camera to the model.
- getNetTransform(trav: CullTraverser) TransformState ¶
Returns the net transform: the relative transform from root of the scene graph to the current node.
- isInView(camera_mask: DrawMask) bool ¶
Returns true if the current node is within the view frustum, false otherwise. If the node’s bounding volume falls completely within the view frustum, this will also reset the view frustum pointer, saving some work for future nodes.
- isThisNodeHidden(camera_mask: DrawMask) bool ¶
Returns true if this particular node is hidden, even though we might be traversing past this node to find a child node that has had show_through() called for it. If this returns true, the node should not be rendered.