from panda3d.core import TextureStageCollection
- class TextureStageCollection¶
- __getitem__(index: int) TextureStage ¶
- __init__(copy: TextureStageCollection)
- addTextureStagesFrom(other: TextureStageCollection)¶
Adds all the
TextureStagesindicated in the other collection to this texture_stage. The other texture_stages are simply appended to the end of the texture_stages in this list; duplicates are not automatically removed.
- findTextureStage(name: str) TextureStage ¶
Returns the texture_stage in the collection with the indicated name, if any, or NULL if no texture_stage has that name.
- hasTextureStage(texture_stage: TextureStage) bool ¶
Returns true if the indicated
TextureStageappears in this collection, false otherwise.
- output(out: ostream)¶
Writes a brief one-line description of the
TextureStageCollectionto the indicated output stream.
- removeTextureStage(node_texture_stage: TextureStage) bool ¶
Removes the indicated
TextureStagefrom the collection. Returns true if the texture_stage was removed, false if it was not a member of the collection.
- removeTextureStagesFrom(other: TextureStageCollection)¶
Removes from this collection all of the
TextureStageslisted in the other collection.
- size() int ¶
Returns the number of texture stages in the collection. This is the same thing as
TextureStagesin this collection into order by TextureStage::sort(), from lowest to highest.