from direct.gui.DirectFrame import DirectFrame
A DirectFrame is a basic DirectGUI component that acts as the base class for various other components, and can also serve as a basic container to hold other DirectGUI components.
A DirectFrame can have:
A background texture (pass in path to image, or Texture Card)
A midground geometry item (pass in geometry)
A foreground text Node (pass in text string or OnscreenText)
Each of these has 1 or more states. The same object can be used for all states or each state can have a different text/geom/image (for radio button and check button indicators, for example).
See the DirectFrame page in the programming manual for a more in-depth explanation and an example of how to use this class.
- class DirectFrame(parent=None, **kw)¶
- DefDynGroups = ('text', 'geom', 'image')¶
- __init__(self, parent=None, **kw)¶
- setGeom(self, geom=None)¶
- setImage(self, image=None)¶
- setText(self, text=None)¶