from direct.distributed.NetMessenger import NetMessenger
- class NetMessenger(air, channels)¶
This works very much like the Messenger class except that messages are sent over the network and (possibly) handled (accepted) on a remote machine (server).
- __init__(self, air, channels)¶
air is the AI Repository. channels is a list of channel IDs (uint32 values)
- handle(self, pickleData)¶
Send pickleData from the net on the local netMessenger. The internal data in pickleData should have a tuple of (messageString, sendArgsList).
- notify = <direct.directnotify.Notifier.Notifier object>¶
- send(self, message, sentArgs=)¶
Send message to All AI and Uber Dog servers.