from panda3d.core import AsyncTaskCollection
- class AsyncTaskCollection
TODO: None of this is thread-safe yet.
- __getitem__(index: int) AsyncTask
- __init__(copy: AsyncTaskCollection)
- addTasksFrom(other: AsyncTaskCollection)
Adds all the
AsyncTasksindicated in the other collection to this task. The other tasks are simply appended to the end of the tasks in this list; duplicates are not automatically removed.
- findTask(name: str) AsyncTask
Returns the task in the collection with the indicated name, if any, or NULL if no task has that name.
- hasTask(task: AsyncTask) bool
Returns true if the indicated
AsyncTaskappears in this collection, false otherwise.
- output(out: ostream)
Writes a brief one-line description of the
AsyncTaskCollectionto the indicated output stream.
- removeTask(task: AsyncTask) bool
Removes the indicated
AsyncTaskfrom the collection. Returns true if the task was removed, false if it was not a member of the collection.
- removeTasksFrom(other: AsyncTaskCollection)
Removes from this collection all of the
AsyncTaskslisted in the other collection.
- size() int
Returns the number of tasks in the collection. This is the same thing as